Doublebar Services and Sheds

Wayne & Denise Shaw - RESELLER in South Burnett, Queensland

CONTACT US ON

0459 527 960

Upcoming Event

Murgon Show

The first European settlers arrived in the Murgon area in 1843, taking up land which is now known as Barrambah Station. Murgon derived its name from a lily pond located on Barambah Station. The rich and fertile land was used for agriculture and dairying. Logging was another prosperous industry. The town didn't start to develop until the early 1900s. Large properties were divided into smaller allotments, and the local population increased. The town was surveyed and the sale of these lots took place in 1906. A butter factory was opened in 1913 and a grain shed was built the following year.

SAVE THE DATE

16 Mar 12:00 am - 17 Mar 12:00 am

How to get there

See you there!

Copyright © 2017

IMPORTANT TO READ – BUY THE ORIGINAL The Original and only Registered Business Brand Name Transportable Shade Sheds is owned by Allan Lear. He designed Australia’s first and only branded name the Transportable Shade Shed in 2000 and started Transportable Shade Sheds in 2001. Allan obtained two innovation patents for the bend and swaging technology which has won the company numerous Australian awards which can be seen on our website. Customers beware that other products on the market have unsuccessfully tried to copy our bends in order to appear similar. These knock off products have been made using angle cuts and welds with potential join rust developing and weakened construction because they don’t have the technology to form a seamless bend with increased strength due to the angle. THE ORIGINAL NO RUST BEND SHADE SHED.