☑ 75mm x 50mm galvanised steel framing ☑ 10 Year structural warranty ☑ Protection from the elements ☑ Wind rated throughout Australia ☑ Cyclone rating available ☑ Comes with certified plans & certificates ☑ Colorbond roofing or Zinc roofing available ☑ Can erect on unlevel ground ☑ Kit includes roofing & frame screws ☑ Slip fit connections ☑ DIY or ask about installation
Saver6.com member and a Transportable Shade Sheds reseller in South Burnett, Queensland
Hi, I'm Wayne Shaw, your local Transportable Shade Sheds’ reseller in Kingaroy and a member of the Saver6.com business support network, supplying and installing the shade sheds product range. I first saw this award-winning product range from travelling to an agricultural show, together with my wife Denise, who is a registered nurse. We could see that the smart design elements match all industries: from farming, mining, industrial, to residential applications. Decades of experience as a fitter and turner fits well with this mobile business, which is supplying and installing products onsite whether in town or out on the farms. I'm committed to the local area and I am keen to see these wide, open span, quick to install, adjustable height product range made available for a variety of local needs. I listen to locals, understand customer needs, and make sure to help them match their shade and storage requirements for residential purposes, farming and other large or small equipment cover needs. The unique advantages of the Transportable Shade Sheds products range include transportability, suitable wind ratings, support for unlevelled pads, and greatly reduced assembly cost. The Transportable Shade Sheds’ product range is well suited to shade and storage cars, trucks, tractors, caravans, mining and agricultural equipment, stock shades, as well as playground and entertainment covers. Additional innovative products such as the retractable awnings and shade tree have become part of the range. If you or someone you know is looking for a Transportable Shade Shed in and around the South Burnett area, please contact me and you will be shown the great options available.
Various uses of shade sheds:
|2018-07-28||WONDAI COUNTRY MARKETS||52 MacKenzie St, Wondai QLD 4606, Australia||07:00 - 12:00|
|2018-08-25||WONDAI COUNTRY MARKET||Coronation Park Wondai Market, Queensland||07:00 - 12:00|
|2018-08-31||WONDAI SHOW 2018||WONDAI SHOWGROUNDS, WONDAI QLD||08:30 - 10:00|
|2018-09-22||WONDAI COUNTRY MARKET||Coronation Park Wondai Market, Queensland||07:00 - 12:00|
|2018-09-22||2018 WONDAI SPRING GARDEN EXPO||WONDAI SPORTSGROUNDS, BUNYA HIGHWAY, WONDAI||08:00 - 16:30|
|2018-10-27||WONDAI COUNTRY MARKET||Coronation Park Wondai Market, Queensland||07:00 - 12:00|
|2018-11-24||WONDAI COUNTRY MARKET||Coronation Park Wondai Market, Queensland||07:00 - 12:00|
|2018-12-22||WONDAI COUNTRY MARKET||Coronation Park Wondai Market, Queensland||07:00 - 12:00|
Coolabunia, Goodger, Haly Creek, Inverlaw, Kingaroy, Kumbia, Memerambi, Taabinga, Wooroolin, Benarkin, Blackbutt, Brooklands, Bunya Mountains, Maidenwell, Nanango, Cloyna, Moffatdale, Murgon, Windera, Wooroonden, Boondooma, Durong, Ficks Crossing, Hivesville, Mondure, Proston, Tingoora, Wheatlands, Wondai, Booie, Byee, Crawford, Glenrock, Gordonbrook, Ironpot, Kawl Kawl, Marshlands, Silverleaf, Tarong
Wayne & Denise ShawDoublebar Services and Sheds in South Burnett, Queensland
Hold Down Options - Shade Sheds and Canvacon sheds
1. Saddle Plates - Saddle plates are dyna bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four saddle plates are used for 6m x 6m shade shed or canvacon shed.
2. Hold Down Pegs These ground anchors are great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Used for shade sheds and canvacon products and can maintain wind ratings below.
3. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide
Hold Down Option - Quick Shade
1. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating.
2. Ground Anchors - great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating
3. Swage Bolt – plates are bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four swage bolts are used a quick shade which will maintain a W50/C2 cyclone rating
4. Rock Feature – Designed specifically for the Quick shade this rock feature is visually appealing and provides an easy to move hold down option. Perfect for temporary structures and maintains a w50/c2 cyclone rating.